FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Emo Nite Day all ages?
Are children free?
Children under 2 are free
What time will the venue open on DOS?
Doors open at 4pm for GA, and 3:30 pm for earlyboy bundle ticket holders.
What time can guests begin lining up?
where is the earlyboy priority entrance?
It is located on royal street near the box office.
How can I vend or set up an activation at Emo Nite Day?
Please fill out the Emo Nite Day Vendor/Sponsor Application here.
Can I get a photo pass or press pass?
Please fill out the Emo Nite Day press application here.
Are there in/outs?
How many passes can one person buy?
Do the prices include fees?
Prices include only the facility fee; an additional AXS processing fee will be added on checkout
Is there a ticket support email or page for inquiries?
Please visit the AXS Help Center
What Am I Not Allowed To Bring In?
- Outside food or beverage, candy (kandi is ok)
- Alcohol, drugs, drug paraphernalia, illegal substances, e-cigarettes, eye drops
- Weapons, explosives, fireworks, tear gas, pepper spray, pocket knives/blades of any size
- Open packs of cigarettes/unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Glass bottles, metal cans, cups or coolers, camelbaks, bota bags, plastic water bottles (i.e. Nalgene bottles)
- Instruments, noise making devices (ie. horns, cowbells, whistles)
- Blankets, chairs
- Flags, beach balls, frisbees, balloons
- Laser pointers, light gloves, LED micro lights, flashlights
- Massagers, plush or furry items (including backpacks), pacifiers, dust masks
- Professional cameras (no detachable lenses), tripods, go-pros, selfie sticks, audio recording devices
- Stickers, flyers, posters, sharpies/markers, spray paint
- Water guns, toy replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, slingshots (sorry Bart)
- Skateboards, skatesPlastic water bottles (i.e. Nalgene bottles), CamelBaks
- Gang attire, chains/chain wallets, oversized purses, backpacks (over 10”x10)
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Shrine management.
How do I get to The Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall? Where can I park?
You can find detailed directions here and parking information here.